This privacy notice sets out how (“we”, “us”, or “Context) collect, use, and disclose information collected through use of our website and digital platforms (the “Platforms”) and in any other interactions with you.
We may also collect, use, and disclose information to the extent applicable law does not prohibit it.
1. What kind of information do we collect? Information we collect may include personal information about you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and information on your use of our services. If you make a credit application, we may collect additional personal information about you as set out in the specific privacy notice in the credit application form.
2. Collection of information: The information collected by us may include personal information: a) provided by you through submitting an online form, request for information, survey, or application through the Platforms or otherwise submitting information to us through the Platforms or posting or uploading on/to the Platforms; or b) provided to us by you through any other method (including (without limitation) meetings, correspondence, and discussions); c) relating to interactions and transactions you carry out on or through the Platforms; d obtained by us through tracking your use of the Platforms, including the content you access and any services you utilise and information collected through automated technology as further detailed below.
3. Consequences for failure to provide: You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to the Platforms or certain parts of the Platforms or you may not be able to fully utilise all of our services.
6. Use of information: Your personal information may be used by us (and our employees, officers, agents, contractors, and affiliates) for any purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise and for the following purposes: a) to provide you with the services, payments processing, and/or information you have requested; b) to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs; c) to provide you with further information about us or other platforms or goods or services offered by us or third parties or which we consider may be of interest to you; d) to carry out marketing, promotional, and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research, and surveys; e) to keep the Platforms relevant and of interest to users; f) to customise the Platforms to your preferences and to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests based on the information you have provided to us or we have otherwise collected; g) to contact you via electronic message regarding our services or other potential services we think you may be interested in; h) to assist us in performing our functions and activities; i) to communicate and manage our relationships with stakeholders; j) analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you will remain anonymous); k) to communicate with you; and l) to comply with our legal obligations. If you make a credit application, we may use your personal information as set out in the specific privacy notice in the credit application form.
7. Information sharing and disclosure: We may disclose your personal information: a) within the Context ) to third parties in accordance with the uses set out above; c) if you have requested or authorised us to do so; d) to our contractors, suppliers, and other third parties to enable them to provide services and products to us and you, including in relation to the Platforms; e) to your organisation, colleagues, and representatives; f) by sharing aggregated demographic information about our user base with our affiliates, partners, and advertisers; g) when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, facilitate court proceedings, or protect our rights; h) where we are authorised or required to do so by law. If you make a credit application, we may use your personal information as set out in the specific privacy notice in the credit application form.
8. Data access and correction: Under the Privacy Act 2000, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. This can be done by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Commercial electronic messages: If you provide us with electronic contact details, you agree that we may send you commercial electronic messages (e.g., texts and emails) for any of the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
10. Changes in privacy notice: We reserve the right to make changes to our privacy notice or alter our Platforms’ functionality. Any changes made will be updated in this privacy notice accordingly, so we encourage you to review the policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
11. Contact details: If you have any questions about our privacy notice or any other matter, please feel free to contact us. You can reach us in one of the following ways: Contact: Finance Team phone: 09 358 0140 email: email@example.com mail: 326 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland, New Zealand
This privacy notice was last updated on 13 July 2021.